Give personalized wines as a gift now it is much more fun.
Gone are the days when, if you wanted to gift a bottle of wine to a friend, you had to get in your car, go to the liquor store, and trust the cashier’s opinion of what a great choice was. . Then she had to take it home, wrap it in tissue paper, and try to find a gift bag to hold it so it wouldn’t fall off and break. Good times.
Thank God we no longer live in those times. Now you can visit a website that will allow you to choose between red, white, rosé, and sparkling. It will tell you in detail the flavor profiles of each bottle of wine for sale and even the foods with which it pairs well. You can also buy a beautiful wooden box or a high-quality bag in which you can give the wine as a gift. And if all that wasn’t enough, you get a great bonus too – you can personalize your wine bottle or label it.
Very good, right? Follow these simple steps and your perfect wine bottle it can arrive at your doorstep in a few days.
Meet the recipient
If you are giving the bottle as a gift, The first step is to get to know the person to whom you are giving the wine. The last thing you want to do is show up with a bottle that he won’t like. Therefore, consider the following questions before making your choice.
· Do you prefer red or white?
· Do you like subtle hints of flavor or bold flavored wine?
· Do you prefer a light sparkling wine or a more fruity rosé?
· Do you like to share your wine, which means you might need a bigger bottle?
Here are some great questions to ask yourself as you browse our wide selection of wines and make the right choice. You have to remember that you are buying it for someone else and choose based on their tastes, not yours.
Know the occasion
Now that you know your recipient, it’s time to understand the occasion of the gift. Definitely, different occasions may call for different types of wine. As with understanding the recipient of the wine, you will also need to understand the occasion. Consider the following questions and why they might be important.
· Is this for the recipient to share or is it for her to enjoy alone? If it’s for sharing, you may want to consider buying a larger bottle.
· If it is for a party, what food is being served that might need to be paired with the wine? Obviously, the type of food can and should influence the type of wine served.
· Where will you drink it? If you’re going to be outside and the temperature is warm, you may want to consider a cool white, while if it’s a cool night and you’re indoors, you might want to consider a stronger red.
· Is it a celebratory event or a more somber one? If it’s the latter, you might want to cross a bubbly champagne off your list of possible options.
Think carefully about the occasion so that you can answer these questions. The way you do it will help narrow down your options even further in your search for the right bottle.
Make your choice
* Personalized wines to give away, weddings, events, companies, birthdays, etc.
* Select type of wine and bottle.
* Design your label and back label.
* Select the color of the capsule.
* Custom boxes
* Personalized cups
* Shipping in 24h.
* An original gift that you always like
Now that you have a better understanding of both the recipient and the occasion, it’s time to make your selection. There is a wide variety to choose from, so no matter how much or how little you have narrowed down your options, we have the perfect bottle for you. Once you’re on the site, you can read detailed descriptions of each bottle for sale so you know you’re choosing the right one.
· Label: If you choose a label, you will be immediately directed to a section that allows you to choose from our standard always available labels or create a completely unique one from scratch using your own images, words and design. A customer service representative can guide you whether you choose to do your own or if you can do it yourself. And if you choose one of our standard labels, know that there is nothing truly “standard” about them. They are colorful and creative and can still be personalized with names and dates to make the perfect unique gift.
If you love the post, don’t forget to share it 💎