In Moscow on April 14-15, 2020 at the Danilovsky Event Hall at the address: st. Dubininskaya, 71, bldg. 5 will host the second large-scale conference “CONFERENCE FOR BEST BRANDS 2.0” for owners and representatives of small and medium-sized businesses, managers of online and offline retail and HoReCa, marketers and hr-specialists.
The conference will be held with the support and partnership of the Moscow City Innovation Agency, the Small Business of Moscow State Budgetary Institution, the Moscow Industrial Development Agency, the First Tender Center, the Skolkovo Technopark, the RUSSOFT Association, the National Payment Association and other partners.
General media partner of the event: Sostav…ru – a portal about advertising, marketing, business, creativity and PR.
Free “Guest” category tickets with access to the exhibition and business program, as well as discounts on “Standard” and “Business” tickets, available with a promotional code FRIEND… Enter the promo code when you check out the tickets on conference website: https://confbestbrands.ru/…
Guests are waiting for:
– more than 15 thematic conferences with the participation of 60 practicing speakers;
– Exhibition of services and technological solutions for representatives of small and medium-sized businesses;
– personal communication with the speakers of the meeting at the matchmaking site;
– unique master classes from partners of the event with an analysis of practical secrets and effective strategies for the development of your business.
– quests and contests with a drawing of branded gifts from headliners and partners;
– Testing “Entrepreneur Code” from the Laboratory of Management Neurosciences “Talamus” (RANEPA);
– author’s photo-portrait of each guest from the special project “Million Portraits”;
– a food court by Just Lafa and an incendiary atmosphere during the breaks between the business program.
Headliners of the conferenceCONFERENCE FOR BEST BRANDS 2.0 “: GetResponse, Tele2, BM Group Innovation Factory, Telfin, Electronic Cloud, R-broker, PromoPult, Webartex, the first behavior design agency Russian Behavioral Unit, 3D Metamorphosis.
The use of interactive digital channels and digital marketing tools, omnichannel and maximum sales automation using IT technologies and services allows you to maximally personalize the offer for a narrowly segmented audience and significantly increase the number of customers and successful deals. Leading brands on the Russian market are actively using these tools to build quality service and increase sales. Some of them will share this information with conference guests.
Key topics of the conference:
- How to increase the effectiveness of an advertising campaign using omnichannel, artificial intelligence, robotic systems and Big Data.
- Successful strategies and techniques for digital marketing and e-commerce promotion.
- Effective advertising and promotion tools for different areas of production and business. What parameters affect the success of advertising campaigns.
- Use WhatsApp chatbots, CRM, AI voice robots and digital sales channels as new traffic sources and save your sales and marketing budgets.
- 3D, AR / VR technologies and other solutions for creating creative advertising.
- How to use behavioral economics and build on it sales teams and customer service.
- Creation of successful tender sales departments.
- How to increase sales of online stores using modern solutions and services.
- Examples of effective cases for building logistics and delivery of goods, as well as the European experience of working with warehouse systems, which is not yet used in Russia.
- New joint venture model and franchise selection for starting a business.
- Up-to-date principles of recruiting and building effective teams.
- Digital transformation of companies and automation of business processes and much more.
At the conference, practical experts will share with the guests their cases and best practices in the field of digital marketing, business automation and digitalization, as well as strategies for budget-free marketing and organization of alternative sales channels in the company – tender departments. Among the TOP-speakers of the conference announced:
- Natalia Tymoshchuk, Head of the Department for Corporate Business Development, Macro-region “Moscow” Tele2.
- Ivan Pavlov, Head of Key Projects at Telfin.
- Mikhail Mukhin, General Director of R-Broker.
- Tatiana Spurnova, founder and CEO of creative MICE agency MaxMedium. TOP-20 Russian business women according to Veuve Clicquot Business Woman A
- Arsen Dallakyan, # 1 expert in Russia in the application of behavioral economics. Customer value & CX strategist. Strategy Director of the Laboratory “Neurotechnologies in Management” under the Government of the Russian Federation.
- Alexander Guskov, First Tender Center. Author of the term “tender sales” and the first book in Russia about tenders as a type of sale. Creator of the largest Community of Tender Winners in Russia. Author of the largest video channel about tenders in Russia.
- Vladimir Buyidis, co-founder and co-founder of BM GROUP “Innovation Factory”.
- Sergey Frunze, LPTracker.io, founder of the # 1 business platform service in Russia LPTracker.io.
- Andrey Kurshubadze, Vice President for IT Sales at GLOBUS. Resident of the International Association of Sales Professionals “IASP”. Member of the Association of CIS Speakers under the direction of Radislav Gandapas “CISSA”.
- Vladimir Koritsky, commercial director Rabota.ru.
- Ruslan Baibekov, leading analyst and evangelist of the PromoPult advertising system. Head of the advertising system Webartex. Speaker of the most popular YouTube marketing channel PromoPultTV. Author of courses on marketing training center Cybermarketing, etc.
Partner conferences on the site:
- Work shop from the Moscow Innovation Agency with the leading universities of the capital.
- First Tender Center section “Big sales for business: tools of the kings of the state order from the Forbes list”.
- Round table “State support for small and medium-sized businesses” with the support of the State Budgetary Institution “Small Business of Moscow” and representatives of various government programs.
- Practical master class by Andrey Kurshubadze “How to sell more and more expensive than competitors.”
Conference organizer: “Events for brands” business events agency.
Contacts for resolving issues of participation in the exhibition and conference program:
email@example.com, +7 (977) 900-69-54
Contacts for accreditation of media and information partners:
firstname.lastname@example.org, +7 (925) 613-51-65
If you love the post, don’t forget to share it 💎